Contact details of the responsible person:
We strive with our hosting providers to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or falsification.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, we process personal data – to the extent and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable – in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
- a) processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- b) processing of personal data for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- c) processing of personal data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of any country where the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- d) processing of personal data to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject override these. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Collection and storage of personal data, type of use and purpose of use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser you use automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and system stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with the DSG on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. On our behalf as website operator, Google uses the information obtained to evaluate the use of our website and compile reports on website activity. The reports compiled in this way are used to analyze the performance of our website and the success of our marketing campaigns.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
- Pages called
- The achievement of “website goals” (e.g., contact inquiries and newsletter sign-ups).
- Your behavior on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling behavior and dwell time)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising medium you came to us)
This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA. Google observes the data protection provisions of the “EU-US Privacy Shield” agreement.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that can be used to recognize you during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics.
On this website, we use the service HubSpot for various purposes. HubSpot is a software company from the USA with a branch in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Phone: +353 1 5187500.
Hubspot is an integrated software solution that we use to cover various aspects of our online marketing. These include:
Email Marketing, Social Media Publishing & Reporting, Reporting, Contact Management (e.g. user segmentation & CRM), Landing Pages and Contact Forms.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Integration of third party content
Third-party content such as videos, maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites are integrated on the website. This integration always requires that the providers of this content (“third-party providers”) perceive the IP addresses of the users. This is because without the IP address they cannot send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is thus necessary for the display of this content.
We endeavor to only use content from third-party providers who only process the IP address for the delivery of the content. However, we have no influence if the third-party providers process the IP addresses for statistical purposes, for example. Insofar as this is known to us, we will inform you about it below. Some of the third-party providers may process data outside the European Union.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
Adobe Privacy Shield Certification
Adobe Inc. (U.S.) has certified for the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Switzerland-U.S. Privacy Shield as required by the U.S. Department of Commerce with respect to transfers of personal information from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and/or Switzerland to the United States. Although the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield has been invalidated for transfers of data where personal information has already been transferred to the U.S. under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, Adobe Inc. will continue to protect your personal information from the EU and U.K. in accordance with the Privacy Shield standards and applicable EU law. For more information about the Privacy Shield and the certification for Adobe Inc. please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
The use of fonts from Adobe Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
You may object to the processing. Your right to object exists for reasons arising from your particular situation. We will not further process your data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, furthermore, if the processing serves the assertion and exercise of or defense against legal claims (Art. 21 (1) DSGVO). You can object to the processing by changing the browser settings so that the browser does not support Adobe Fonts fonts – but then a standard font will be used by your computer.
Social Media PlugIns
We use social plugins of the social networks LinkedIn and Xing on our website to make our company better known. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plugins by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
We use components of the LinkedIn network on our site. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. With each individual visit to our website that is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component from LinkedIn.
This process informs LinkedIn which specific page of our website is currently being visited. If you click the LinkedIn “Recommend Button” while logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of our pages on your LinkedIn profile. This enables LinkedIn to associate the visit to our pages with your LinkedIn user account.
We have no influence on the data that LinkedIn collects through this, nor on the scope of this data collected by LinkedIn. We also have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted to LinkedIn. Details on data collection by LinkedIn as well as your rights and setting options can be found in LinkedIn’s privacy notices. This information is available to you at the following website: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed and the planned storage period;
- immediately request the correction of unimportant personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing , as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, as well as a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For this, as well as other questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
Right of appeal
You have the right to complain to a competent supervisory authority.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Amendment and up-to-dateness of this privacy agreement
This document was updated on 11.01.2021