Successstories of our customers - We are proud of that!
We have the right concept for your requirements! How will we convince you of this? With our references. Because satisfied customers are the best recommendation. Our competence and quality are reflected in more than 250 successful projects. The following success stories will give you a deep understanding of our methods and solutions.
Introduction Omada at BKW
- Industry-specific regulatory and compliance requirements
- Automatic recertification function
- Local provider
Swiss implementation partner
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Regulation and access management
- Role-based user rights management
- Best Practice Process Framework
In addition to the strict data protection and security regulations in Europe, BKW must also comply with the specific regulations for the energy and infrastructure sector. A comprehensive overview of identities and access to identity management therefore becomes the licence to operate and is the basis for compliance.
Introduction Elastic at PostFinance
- Fast writing and reading of data
- Data viewing and checking via Kibana
- Queries via REST API for integration into the
- Persistent storage for tracing data
- Performant full text search
- Analysis of large unstructured and structured
structured data sets
- Performant personal data search
- Search optimisation to locate payments made
With the use of enterprise licences for Elasticsearch, PostFinance has a managed and highly automated Elasticsearch cluster available per use case.
Introduction Omada at the Lucerne Pyschiatry
- Security and compliance
- Reduce user administration through automation
- Improved reporting
- Documentation & regulatory compliance
- Automate processes for identity lifecycle management, recertification, segregation of duties, password resets and emergency lockdowns.
Omada’s solution enables Lucerne Psychiatry’s IT professionals to accelerate the rollout of new applications and digitised services while meeting their industry-leading compliance and governance requirements.
Access statistics geodienste.ch
- Order map sections based on GEO coordinates and other properties.
- The application that delivers the map sections should log the accesses.
- One-time import of existing historical log data (Logstash and Filebeat)
- Enrich, aggregate and save the log data in Elasticsearch
- Offline calculation of the affected cantons based on the selected map section
By creating data types, the cantons could be mapped with the required
with the required accuracy in Elasticsearch and the access
and the access statistics could be created with the help of GeoShape queries.